My coworker and I put this script together after a lot of labor. It’s a heavily modified version of the original made by Jason Sandy found here.
- The script can be found here johnpuskar’s gethub repo.
- For Windows XP and 2003 machines, the certificate auto-enrollment legacy hotfix (KB968730) can now be installed by the script. New options are defined in the xml file for the legacy hotfix.
- Input arguments are more flexible.
- Logs can be copied to a central share.
- Additional SCCM client arguments can now be specified in the XML.
- CU’s now scan and install properly according to architecture.
What does it do?
- The script will:
- Install the SCCM 2012 client.
- Maintain the health of the SCCM client.
- Install Client and necessary Legacy OS hotfixes if the client is outdated.
- This script does not fix WMI problems at this time. That’s a feature we’re still working on.
See the github readme for additional options available in this version of the script.